Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I feel withdrawls coming on!! Last couple weeks I haven't got a chance to take my drive up to Oakridge for a few pints. I think I will have to stop by Eugene City brewery tonight for a couple "pints". My buddy Jason hosts bingo there on Wednesdays, so it's always fun to watch people making fools outta theirselves! Haha

I did get the chance to take a couple nice shorter rides on the motorcycle though this last weekend! Very fun as always!!

In these economic times I am always glad to be able to say.....I still have a job!! It has been slow, but we still keep getting a few jobs and have been reassured that I'm not going anywhere. That is a huge relief, cause as I have told Freda.....if either one of us loses our jobs, life would get ugly in a big hurry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment